We are dedicated to providing the best possible service before and after the sale. By offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you do not have to worry about getting the wrong gear, size, or condition. You are welcome to try any item at no risk (please see our return policy). There are some times we are so busy that we can't achieve the customer service that we desire to provide to our customers, we appreciate your patience during those periods and rest assured we will get you taken care of properly. Although we have 5 employees, there is only 1 helmet/gear tech and he has to assembly each helmet personally to make sure it is correct. There are many times that we are sending out 10 helmets per day that each require custom work.
We make every effort to ensure your order is correct when it leaves our building, we are human, though, and mistakes may be made- our sincere apologies if we omitted or sent the wrong item. Please do not be concerned, it will be corrected at our expense. If you are missing something or received the wrong item, please contact us at 800-531-4898 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can get it corrected. If it is required for you to send something back due to an error on our part, we will cover that shipping charge. It is our goal that you are totally satisfied with your order.
Flight Helmet, LLC has a very generous return policy: 4 day inspection starting the day of delivery with a 100% satisfaction guarantee (we are not able to refund shipping unless a mistake was made on our part). We do not want any customer to tell their flying buddy that they got 'stuck' with something from Flight Helmet, LLC, if you do not like the item for any reason, we will replace it or refund your purchase price. Custom order items and items (I.e., new helmets, oxygen masks) that are customized may not be eligible for return. In rare cases a restocking fee may charged at our discretion. Merchandise is coming and going all day every day so it is important that you contact us prior to returning anything. Items returned without a Return Authorization Number may be delayed or refused. To return or exchange an item:
- Open the package immediately upon receipt and inspect for damage that occurred during shipping. Check size, fit, and condition to meet your requirements.
If there is a problem in any way, contact us within 4 (four) days of receipt via email (email@example.com) or telephone (800-531-4898 or +1-410-357-6002). After 4 days, all requests are subject to restocking fee or refusal.
- We will discuss options available like a different size, upgrading condition, different type of item, or a refund.
If asked to return the item that was shipped to you, you will be given a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that must be included on the box or address label to ensure a speedy turnaround of your request. The format will look like this:
Flight Helmet, LLC
Return Auth# XXXX-XX/XX
21708 Camper Circle
PO Box 342
Tilghman MD 21671 USA
- All item returns are handled on an individual basis, some exchanges can be shipped same day, some require customization and may take several days to prepare. You will be advised of estimated delivery time. Credit card refunds are usually completed in 4-5 days of receipt of returned item.
Flight Helmet, LLC wants everything we sell to be affordable to our customs. We offer a zero interest layaway plan as long as the item is paid off within 4 months. The total purchase price including the shipping amount is divided by 2 (2 months), 3 (3 months), or 4 (4 months) and a minimum payment is required each month for the agreed upon time frame. The length of time is dependent on amount of purchase.
- 0% interest if paid off within the 4 month time limit.
- If over the 4 month time limit, a simple monthly interest rate of 3.5% applies to the unpaid portion. This amount is non-compounded.
- If no payment is received, a $10.00 fee per month applies.
- If order is canceled after 4 months, a 50% restocking & relisting fee is charged + interest and non-payment fees.
- If layaway remains in our possession over 1 year, the items are considered abandoned.